“Friendly restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Portland ME
“Friendly restaurant”
Reviewed January 11, 2010

Service was friendly and attentive on a recent Monday night. We had a party of four; we liked fish 'n chips, Tuscany chicken, and steak sandwich. Tuscany steak salad was a disappointment. Some pieces of the steak were tough and the tomatoes were almost colorless. We would not order that item another time. Servings of soft drinks were generous; servings of wine were on the skimpy side. Would probably return for a casual meal.

Coventry, Rhode Island
“Delicious food, tasty brew, cozy atmosphere and excellent waitresses.”
Reviewed January 5, 2010

My family of 15 had dinner here on two evenings during our New Years 2010 stay in Gorham.
The menu is extensive and the food is excellent, portions are generous, the sweet potato fries are a must try!!!
Waitresses Laura & Crystal expertly served our large hungry crowd with a smile and accurate information about the menu.
My father and husband raved about the Bourbon Beer and souvenir T-shirts were a must.
We look forward to our next visit to Sebago Brewing Co.

Mebane, North Carolina
“Excellent Beer”
Reviewed August 19, 2009

This is one of the best places to eat and drink in Gorham. Granted, there are not many restaurants in this town of 14,141. It is traditional pub grub, but what sets it apart is its own beer. The beer is brewed just down the road, and is really good. Don’t laugh, but we tried their blueberry beer. Maine is known for its excellent blueberries, and their sweetness gave the Sebago Brewing beer a very interesting taste. It’s so good, we would have it again. Our service was quick, and the food was good. The seafood was fresh – which is no surprise with the huge fishing industry in Maine. We were staying at the PineCrest Bed and Breakfast Inn thus it was an easy walk to and from the brewpub.

Asheville, North Carolina
“My second time here. I grew up in town and have met family members here on rare trips back. Good pub fare and...”
Reviewed June 7, 2009

My second time here. I grew up in town and have met family members here on rare trips back. Good pub fare and Maine-oriented entrees including baked stuff haddock and lobster quesadillas. The shrimp and crab meat stuffing was excellent. Next time I would order the hollandaise sauce on the side for a less-rich dinner. Service was excellent and the local beer very good. If I lived closer I'd be here often.