“Great Craft Beers and Food”
Review of Sebago Brewing Co

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always amazed at the great tasting beers they come up with for their seasonal as well as staple brews! My favorite Seasonal is the Bon Fire Rye, this fall I'll be stocking up on it for the winter, wished they would brew that on year round!
They also have one of the best French Onion Soups I've ever had, my daughter tells me that I'm a French Onion Soup Snob, so I guess that speaks very highly of theirs!

1  Thank Carbondog

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We had dinner here last night. I was super busy with a long wait which means it is popular. We found the food to be average and the beer very good. Service was good and the restaurant was clean. This restaurant gets an average rating - it's pretty much exactly what you would expect from a mid-range brew house restaurant.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

As the name implies, this restaurant started as a local micro-brewery. The location is actually a former railroad station - the rail line abandon many decades ago.
The menu changes yearly - the food is always great - the portions tend to be on the generous side. Do you like beer? They have 4 standard beers on tap, as well as their own seasonal batch. I enjoy getting a "paddle" which offers 8 different small glasses of beer - from the ultra light to the deep dark heavies. We try to grab a meal every few months. Sebago has several locations - all are equally good. Family friendly in a booth, or sit at the bar.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I'll start by saying that Gorham is a quaint little town, not a city. I may retire to this community.
And sabago brewing adds to it's small town charm.it's an old R.R. station. Pub like ambiance.
You will not go wrong in stopping here.
Services were fine, it's not fast food so remember that all good things take time.
Have a beer while waiting, bet you can't drink just one.good stuff. The best you will find on this side of the Atlantic. A plus, 5 stars for the beer.
Food, a bit pricie, but both my visits have proved successful. Steaks were done well.sweetpotato fries are a must.
I will keep coming back when in the Gorham area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Sebago is one of my favorite restaurants! Love the atmosphere! The moneray wrap has been my sandwich of choice for years!
The wait staff is always friendly and the beer definitely yummy!

Been to Sebago Brewing Co? Share your experiences!