“Do you like beer with your food ?”
Review of Sebago Brewing Co

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 15, 2014

As the name implies, this restaurant started as a local micro-brewery. The location is actually a former railroad station - the rail line abandon many decades ago.
The menu changes yearly - the food is always great - the portions tend to be on the generous side. Do you like beer? They have 4 standard beers on tap, as well as their own seasonal batch. I enjoy getting a "paddle" which offers 8 different small glasses of beer - from the ultra light to the deep dark heavies. We try to grab a meal every few months. Sebago has several locations - all are equally good. Family friendly in a booth, or sit at the bar.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I'll start by saying that Gorham is a quaint little town, not a city. I may retire to this community.
And sabago brewing adds to it's small town charm.it's an old R.R. station. Pub like ambiance.
You will not go wrong in stopping here.
Services were fine, it's not fast food so remember that all good things take time.
Have a beer while waiting, bet you can't drink just one.good stuff. The best you will find on this side of the Atlantic. A plus, 5 stars for the beer.
Food, a bit pricie, but both my visits have proved successful. Steaks were done well.sweetpotato fries are a must.
I will keep coming back when in the Gorham area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Sebago is one of my favorite restaurants! Love the atmosphere! The moneray wrap has been my sandwich of choice for years!
The wait staff is always friendly and the beer definitely yummy!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Sebago Brewing Company is a solid place to eat - whether it is for lunch, dinner, or somewhere in between. Great beer (LOVE Slick Nick), and can accommodate small groups or large. Food is always good. My last visit was with my 8 year old son and the waitress could have been a little warmer to the child - but I am always watching for that......still - solid food at decent prices.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We live in the area and we saw the restaurant while coming home from the mall one day. We went in and from the second we came in to the second we left evveryone was very nice we all loved the food including my picky son and we have been back many times so far

Been to Sebago Brewing Co? Share your experiences!