“Are we there yet”

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 22 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I'll start by saying that Gorham is a quaint little town, not a city. I may retire to this community.
And sabago brewing adds to it's small town charm.it's an old R.R. station. Pub like ambiance.
You will not go wrong in stopping here.
Services were fine, it's not fast food so remember that all good things take time.
Have a beer while waiting, bet you can't drink just one.good stuff. The best you will find on this side of the Atlantic. A plus, 5 stars for the beer.
Food, a bit pricie, but both my visits have proved successful. Steaks were done well.sweetpotato fries are a must.
I will keep coming back when in the Gorham area.

There are newer reviews for Sebago Brewing Co

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

Sebago is one of my favorite restaurants! Love the atmosphere! The moneray wrap has been my sandwich of choice for years!
The wait staff is always friendly and the beer definitely yummy!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

Sebago Brewing Company is a solid place to eat - whether it is for lunch, dinner, or somewhere in between. Great beer (LOVE Slick Nick), and can accommodate small groups or large. Food is always good. My last visit was with my 8 year old son and the waitress could have been a little warmer to the child - but I am always watching for that......still - solid food at decent prices.

Reviewed December 6, 2013

We live in the area and we saw the restaurant while coming home from the mall one day. We went in and from the second we came in to the second we left evveryone was very nice we all loved the food including my picky son and we have been back many times so far

Reviewed August 6, 2013

We tried this place over 2 years ago and had a bad experience...we were kept waiting at the door although there were booths available and,when our food arrived, it was cold. We decided to give the restaurant another try. This time we went for lunch. My husband ordered a burger with brie, bacon, sauteed onions while I opted for a falafel, which I happen to really enjoy. The burger came as ordered and was really good. My husband did not want fries but chose cole slaw instead--it was rather dry but OK. My falafel, advertised as homemade, was one large patty that looked as if it had been pressed. I had asked for the falafel on pita but was told I had a choice of white or wheat. Turned out to be a bun with crisp lettuce, tomato, tsasiki sauce, served w/FFs. The waitress also gave me a small side of hummus,which I had asked for to put on the falafel. The falafel was extremely bland but the fries were tasty. Our waitress was very pleasant and attentive. My overall impression was that this place is just so-so.