“Not going back”

Sebago Brewing Co
Ranked #3 of 24 Restaurants in Gorham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 14, 2012

My husband and I have been here many times and each time we have gone lately, we have been less and less pleased. Our last visit was a few days ago and we had to initially wait for the host to stop his personal chat with a woman before he addressed us. My husband's arm was in a sling and yet he still tried to put us in a booth. We asked for a table and he seemed irritated. Our waitress was slow and I was brought the wrong dish...when mentioning it was not what I ordered, the male who brought the dish insisted it WAS what I ordered. I am a passionate home cook and knew better. It was chilly outside this day and very chilly inside as well. We will not be returning.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We arrived in Gorham late ... it was nice to have a place to go for a bite to eat. The service is good. Atmosphere OK. Food is OK. Local beers are available on tap. : )

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I had two salads on two different nights - same waitress - great food and nice girl. We even had the same table. The place is a bit small, but they do have outdoor seating too. Beer is pretty good - my husband liked it!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We tried two seafood dishes that were excellent! Nice atmosphere and service! We've been there a few times over the years.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

There are other breweries in the area, but this one has fabulous food as well as great beer and incredible service.

Been to Sebago Brewing Co? Share your experiences!