“Great coffee, nice vibe”
Review of The Gorham Grind - CLOSED

The Gorham Grind
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Nice little coffee shop in the center of Gorham. I always get the White Mocha and, since I have gone there for 8 years or so, the employees know exactly how I like my drink. They make an attempt to get to know people's preferences after a few visits, and almost all the employees are local USM students with tons of personality. Well-behaved dogs are welcome and you can hang out, read the paper, play on your laptop, and visit with the other customers or chat with the owner or employees. They occasionally have some good baked goods, including a great poppyseed cake (when it's freshly made), and the Rocket Fuel cake push pops. The only thing I would suggest is getting replacement bar stools for the front windows, since the vinyl is all torn and it will snag clothing if you're not careful.

There are newer reviews for The Gorham Grind

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The Gorham Grind has great coffee and typically very friendly service. I recommend the Penguin Mocha or Polar Bear Mocha if you want to try something new. Generally their cookies are delicious, but there has been a time or two that I've gone and discovered their carrot cake was not fresh. That would be my biggest and really only complaint. It's a cute little place. It is a great casual setting.