My wife and I had an opportunity to revisit maine after a 19 year hiatus. Grey Havens was recommended to us and I am so glad we stayed there! Your first memory will be of the views from the huge wraparound porch. Stunning is an understatement! The decor of the inn as well as the rooms is tastefully done with a summer beach cottage feel. Our Bed was very comfortable and the upper turret room provided addittional views and cool breezes.
The food at Blue was should not missed! Everything was excellent! Waking up to the smell of sizzling smoked maple bacon was the icing on the cake, Yum!
Eve, Dick and Chuck are simply wondeful people who make sure your stay is well taken care of. We are already planning a trip back before the end of the season. Yes, it's Heaven!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grey Havens Inn on the rocky shores of midcoast Maine has been completely renovated and is open under new ownership! Eve and Dick look forward to welcoming you all back to the NEW Grey Havens Inn! Our fine dining restaurant "BLUE" features fresh local fare. Enjoy cocktails before or after dinner on the expansive deck or in bright and inviting great room. Make your reservations soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Grey Havens Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grey Havens Hotel Georgetown
- Grey Havens Inn Georgetown, Maine