“Reliable Great Dinner at 5 Islands Lobster”

Five Islands Lobster Co
Ranked #1 of 9 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

LOVE this place. At my second trip to 5 Islands I had the Salmon and Chips dinner and it was fabulous. Everyone else in our group loved their dinner too.........a cheeseburger, fried clams, fish-n-chips, and fried oysters. Needless to say, the lobster is absolutely the best, but there is something for everyone at this place.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

We have been coming here for at least 5 years. Absolutely love this place. Always come in August for the soft shell lobsters. We do not eat anything but the lobsters, so I cannot tell you how the rest of the food is. I love that you can go in and ask for the poundage of lobster you want---no frills and take it out to eat on their picnic tables.

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

My father and I have gone to Five Islands a handful of times over the last few years. It's good seafood but in my opinion very overpriced. Lunch for the two of us was over $35, which is just insane for some fish and chips and some chowder. You pay for the view for sure, and the food is incredibly fresh. But you can get comparable food in Portland or other areas for not as much money. We still like the place and will go back. But the price is just a bit too steep for what you're getting.

1  Thank Christopher M
Reviewed August 19, 2016

Our family came here from Freeport after a day at Reid State Park. We had steamers and hardshell lobsters (more meat!). There is plenty of outdoor seating. There are other choices besides lobsters and steamers, such as chicken fingers, for those that don't want seafood. It is BYOB.

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

Really nice place with a good lobster roll. We were there for lunch and enjoyed it. Not the "best" lobster roll I've had but a good one. Fries were good too. A little hot out there for Maine (no indoor seating) but you can't knock them for that. Beautiful view from the decks though.