“Good food with a view”

Osprey Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 8 Restaurants in Georgetown
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Good food with a view”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

This restaurant is off the beaten path for a tourist, but I have a friend in the area and suggested this as the place to eat.
My first visit was two years ago with a 50th reunion of some members of our wedding party, Everyone raved about the food and view.
I still remembered the haddock sandwich and this year, I ordered it again. I was not disappointed.
I have only eaten here for lunch and I would assume that the dinner menu would be equally as great.
There is a great view of the ocean from the restaurant.

• Visited July 2013

“Love the deck!”
Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

This is my favorite spot on the water! The food is always fantastic with a great menu. It's small and intimate, unlike some of the other places on the water. I have never sat inside and don't plan to! Service is excellent also, keep up the great work!

Pine Mountain, Georgia
“Great food and even better view!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

We rented a houseboat moored in Riggs Cove and dined at the Osprey because it was so close. The views of the harbor are tremendous; the service is friendly and attentive; the menu was interesting and food was very good. The beer and wine list was excellent. The clam chowder and Lobster Mac were both so good on the first night that we came back for dinner again the next night just to have them again. There are binoculars near the tables so that you can watch the Osprey nest and other doings in the Cove, and the bar appears to be quite lively with regulars from the marina.

Phippsburg, Maine, United States
“Sunday Afternoon Treat”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My husband and I spent a Sunday afternoon on the deck of the Osprey. We had a great mid afternoon lunch of California Roll with Calamari appetizer, house salad with steak and as my husband says, the best blackened haddock tacos and sweet potato fries. We enjoyed ourselves with live music by Steve V. from Hallowell. You can't beat the view and we had great service.

Warwick, Rhode Island
“Excellent value and view!”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Loved the raw oysters and the lemon/lime icy mignonette was fantastic and different! My panko haddock was perfect, and the parmesan risotto underneath was wonderful as well!

Visited May 2013