Needed to find a place to stay after skiing at Bretton Woods. Looked online and found the Oxford House Inn. The reviews for the restaurant attracted me to this place and most of the other places to stay in the surrounding area did not excite me. What a great find. The room was very clean. The owners could not have been more friendly or helpful. And the food was excellent! Dinner was superb and we are still talking about the breakfast! Have a drink at the Omni Bretton Woods if you feel you MUST be taken advantage of and rub shoulders with the one percenters but then make your way over to the Oxford House Inn to be treated like a member of the family and eat some pretty great food. The drinks aren't bad either! Will be back during hiking and biking season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Price range (per night) $139-$189 USD. Clean, contemporary, Arts & Crafts Style inn celebrating rich history of the area. Traditional features include dramatic use of hardwood throughout and stunning mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Orbitz so you can book your Oxford House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford House Hotel Fryeburg
- Oxford House Inn Fryeburg, Maine