My girlfriend and I stayed at the Oxford House in for my birthday weekend.We arrived on Friday night around 9:30pm and the key to our room was left on the desk for us because we both had to work and we had traveled from ct.We took our luggage to our room and we were very impressed with the room it was very large and comfortable. We went downstairs to the bar and I met the owner and introduced ourselves.The owner and staff were very friendly and they made us feel at home. Saturday we went snowmobiling and the owner let us have breakfast a little early so we wouldn't be late.We couldn't believe the view during breakfast open fields and mountains that we didn't see the night before. The food was excellent and breakfast was included with the room.We made reservations for dinner that evening. Dinner was excellent and the service was top notch.We injoyed are stay very much and I cant say enough about the owners and staff they really make you fell at home. We look forward to staying and dining at the Oxford House Inn in the future.Thank you Natalie and Jonathan. Amy and Steve.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Price range (per night) $149-$205 USD. Clean, contemporary, Arts & Crafts Style inn celebrating rich history of the area. Traditional features include dramatic use of hardwood throughout and stunning mountain views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Oxford House Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford House Hotel Fryeburg
- Oxford House Inn Fryeburg, Maine