The Old Saco Inn
Saco River Lodge & Suites(Conway)(Great Value!)
$79
North Conway Grand Hotel(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$134
Hotels.com
Merrill Farm Inn(Conway)(Great Value!)
$89
Green Granite Inn & Conference Center(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$106
$90
Quality Inn(North Conway)
$75
Fox Ridge Resort(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$109
$101
Agoda.com
Residence Inn North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$116
$79
Holiday Inn Express North Conway(North Conway)(Great Value!)
$85
All reviewsdriving rangecarriage housewhite mountainsnorth conwaypete sandiwonderful hostson friday and saturday nightswalking trailsbeautiful propertyoutside entrancehome cooked breakfastfryeburg fairthe main housenew ownerssnow shoeswinter weekendnew hampshire
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We loved the Old Saco Inn. I am all about the big hotel, full facility experience and was not expecting to feel so relaxed and comfortable is a smaller venue. Pete and Sandi were so welcoming and available for any and all our needs, while still maintaining my desired need for privacy. My daughter, the pickiest eater in the world, asked why I can't cook like Sandi. Even if you are not an "Inn" type of person, I would highly recommend The Old Saco Inn. You will be pleasantly surprised at the peace and serenity you experience at this beautiful property.

ps: great

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I don't know where to begin... This place is amazing. The new owners, Pete & Sandi were very accomodating to our every need. The Old Saco Inn is everything you could ask for, and more! The room we stayed in was made up of two horse stalls. There was plenty of room and the beds & furniture were very comfortable. Talk about "cool", our room was incredible with all of the right touches. The hospitality was incredible. The food was amazing. The scenery will take your breath away. For snowmobilers (us!), the Inn is right on the trail system. We were on ITS 80 in minutes. There was plenty of room to park the truck and trailer and we left the sleds by the pub. How to make a great day sledding better? Pull up to the pub on a Friday or Saturday night to find the pellet stove going and a nice cold beer or two waiting for you. It is difficult to explain but there is the right combination of atmosphere, etiquette, sophistication, professionalism, warmness, and friendliness. Pete & Sandi are sincere and very well rounded. They were very helpful and full of recommendations for our sledding adventures. The only complaint from me - I wish I could have stayed longer! I highly recommend the Old Saco Inn - you will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Read the room descriptions to assist in selecting the right space for your family!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 23, 2013

Our stay was amazing! The breakfasts by Sandi were incredible...best I've had in ages. You get a two course breakfast that leaves you full until dinner!

We stayed in the Lexington room which was so charming with the old stable iron and rustic doors. We were able to walk right out the front door and go snowshoeing on the many paths they had to offer....absolutely gorgeous!

In the evening we met the other friendly guests, along with Pete, at the Cozy Pub....where the name is as fitting as it sounds :).

The service was perfect....the views were relaxing...and we have officially listed this as the best bed and breakfast we have stayed at!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We absolutely loved our dinner at the Old Saco Inn! (and I'm a tough critic, I'm told). Absolutely delicious food, served with the utmost attention to detail and presentation. Sandi and Pete (and visiting sister Heather) treated us like royalty. The Inn is gorgeous, clean and bright and just beautiful. To hear that they are open to the public for pubfare on the weekends is great news for this local. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Don't even think twice, absolutely amazing. The innkeepers, Pete and Sandi, could not have been nicer or more welcoming and my boyfriend and I felt like we were part of the family. I definitely recommend having both dinner and breakfast at the Inn. Sandi is an outstanding cook! We took advantage of the snowshoeing and walking around their property was delightful and relaxing. The only thing we did wrong was only stay one night. Next time it will be for longer!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple