“Very Dirty”
Review of Quality Suites

Quality Suites
Ranked #9 of 11 Hotels in Freeport
Reviewed June 16, 2010

We booked through Choice Hotels as our experience has usually been positive. I booked 2 rooms 1 for my spouse and I and 1 for my parents. Both rooms were equally unclean. The mirror in both rooms had at least a a half inch of dust coated on the frame. Mold was evident in both bathrooms and in my parents room mold was growing beneath the glass on the wall print about a quarter of the inch up. I have stayed at cleaner for less money.Breakfast was good, spa was clean. The storm windows were still in place on very hot and humid day in June so we couldn't open the windows. Air conditioning to noisy to sleep. No 2nd chance for this place.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed May 22, 2010

Comfort Suites was clean, clean, clean! Front desk help was very friendly and helpful. Nice location and breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2010

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for my cousin's wedding from a Saturday and left on Thursday. I had a very good experience at the hotel. They hotels are suite style rooms with either a kings size or 2 queens size beds, a pull out couch, microwave, fridge, and coffee maker. The rooms have a really nice selection for tv channels including HBO. The hotel also has a indoor pool and hottub and computer with internet service in the hotel lobby. They also have a very nice breakfast in the morning with cereal, breads, eggs, meats, waffles, muffins, donuts, juice, coffee, and teas. The thing that I really like about the hotel was being able to meeting the owner of the hotel who was very hands on and friendly and it reflected in the attitudes of his staff. His staff was very helpful and friendly also. This hotel is very close to the outlet shopping and nice restaurants. I would stay again in the future if I came back ever again to Freeport Maine for a visit.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 4, 2010

The people at the Comfort Suites are SO accommodating to their guests! We were part of a group of families attending a ski festival for young kids and they did everything to make everyone feel welcome.

It is a great place to stay!

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2010

Last week, I organized a business meeting for my Send Out Cards business. I rented the breakfast room and invited both customers and fellow Send Out Cards users. The staff publicized the event on their facebook page so any of their interested clients could also attend the meeting.
I needed access to a screen, the internet and cables,etc. to make my presentation run smoothly. Not only did the staff make sure that my projector and computer were compatible with their television,etc., they helped me place the equipment in the most advantageous place. They also provided us with complimentary coffee, tea and water.
Comfort Suites did everything and anything they could to make my meeting successful.
I would highly recommend other businesses take advantage of their reasonable prices for an above high quality location.
Thank you, Comfort Suites Freeport Maine!

Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2010

This was an OK hotel. Fairly close to Freeport shopping but you would to drive there, especially if you had shopping bags to bring back. Breakfast included was very basic stuff and not necessarily the healthiest but it was included and we only paid 69 dollars for the night. OK for a short stay. Katrina on the front desk was very nice.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 12, 2009

Over the years my business has taken me to the Greater Portland area perhpas 40 times and I've stayed at a dozen or so motels and hotels.

My going away favorite is the Comfort Suites in Freeport: convenient, reasonable price, refrigerator and couch in the room, and free breakfast. All that's good, but the great thing about the place is the people. Easy to work with, ready to help, friendly, a cut above.

I'd stay from the amenities, I'd stay there on every trip because of the people.

Perry Cloughj, Barrington, RI

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Freeport
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Freeport
#1 of 11 in Freeport
Ramada Plaza Portland
Ramada Plaza Portland
#15 of 20 in Portland

Been to Quality Suites? Share your experiences!