“Delicious Italian food served on outdoor patio by a great waitress”
Review of Petrillo's

Petrillo's
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
upstate NY
“Delicious Italian food served on outdoor patio by a great waitress”
Reviewed June 30, 2010

My husband and I had a great dinner here! Their roasted lamb special was delicious as was the lasagna!! The weather was steamy for Maine but sitting on the patio was very comfortable, and the staff made it a very pleasant evening!

Plymouth
“Great Place all around!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2010

My husband and I went and sat at the bar and had pizza and wine and a great night, the staff were great the owner was cooking which is huge for me, and intracted with guest's as well. The Pizza was very good but the pasta coming out of the kitchen looked even better and thats what I plan to have when we return to maine. I could see into the kitchen from where I sat at the bar and was impressed each pasta sauce was made to order and with fresh ingredients. If you are in Freeport you should stop in and try this place out!

Montreal
“Authentic Italian Cuisine, pleasant and great staff!”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

Tucked in behind the massive LLBean parking/shopping complex, this small jewel of a restaurant is easy to miss. If you do, it will be your loss! We stopped in on a cool March evening and were pleasantly surprised by both the warm reception, excellent food, and reasonable price, lubricated by a very nice Chianti Classico. Admittedly, this time of year is the low season for Freeport, and maybe it's different during high traffic time, but it was super that night, and the following night.

Durham, Maine
“A local favorite”
Reviewed January 13, 2010

This is our favorite place to eat. When visitors want to know an insider favorite, I always recommend Petrillo's. It is the fresh ingredients that keep us coming back. The owner is inventive and likes to think outside of the pizza box even though the pizza is so yummy. Staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is so charming. Love it, Love it!!!

Pittston, ME
“Elevate Your Day”
Reviewed January 12, 2010

I've driven past this small place many times, but never stopped. After a trip to Bean's and a really terrible day, I decided that a glass of wine was in order. The wait staff was incredibly friendly and welcoming. I sat at the bar, was offered a taste of a Malbec, ordered a glass (and subsequently another), and then discovered that they have a commercial gluten free pizza crust. Hallelujah! I had their homemade chicken sausage, fresh basil, artichoke hearts and garlic. Heaven. Hands down. The owner, Dom Petrillo, works across from the tiny bar and is happy to talk about his process and ingredients. For a tricky eater like me, this was a real find. Friendly, unassuming, and thank goodness relatively local for people like me who are restaurant challenged. i will go back over and over again.