“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Petrillo's

Petrillo's
Ranked #7 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Brunch, Lunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Great place to eat!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

I first visited after being referred by a work peer and then by the Hilton Garden Inn nearby. when I first visited almost five years ago, I loved the size of the place which was much smaller then. I always eat at the bar because I travel alone. I always meet a local there and learn something about Freeport. I have had everything on the menu by now and have some favorites. The pasta dishes are always good. The pizza is a popular choice because I see so many pies going out for pick up. Dom, the owner always has a great special for the day. For a long time I would just sit down order a wine and tell them to bring me the special because it would always be good. then i thought I should try out the rest of menu. I have worked my way through most of it. Even when I am in town for several nights, Petrillos is my restaurant for every evening meal. Recently the Amtrak depot opened a few steps away so I am planning a day trip with a friend from Boston. A train ride, shopping at LLBean and other shops, a fabulous meal and get back on the train.

• Visited October 2013

Yarmouth, Maine
“Best pizza in Freeport”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013

I highly recommend the pizza, specifically the Clams Casino pizza. My sister and I split the Clams Casino pizza and a Ceasar Salad. Everything was perfect. Only draw back, and it is kind of nit-picky....the tables are very close and whoever gets the table next to the bathroom should just wait for the next table.

“Delightful Discovery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

This evening my husband and I were looking for a restaurant in Freeport, Maine. The ones we have frequented in the past were closed. Quite by chance we drove by Petrillo's one street off of the main street in town. We decided to take a chance on a totally unfamiliar place and we are so glad we did. Even though it was a busy weekend night, we were seated immediately. The waitress was charming and very helpful. We chose the special which was Shrimp Scampi. It was delicious as was the bread that came with it. Unfortunately, we are leaving soon and won't be back until next summer. You can be sure that we will go back every chance we get in the future.

Hudson, Massachusetts
“A Nice Restaurant off the main Drag with Parking”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

We found this place by going off the main street and it looked worth trying. It had a parking lot which was an added bonus. It was a nice day and we ate outside but a covered area. The menu had a good variety. I had the Cranberry chicken salad wrap and it was excellent. It was made with dark meat but the flavor was really good. My husband enjoyed the Cuban Panini. We will definitely stop here again.

Hamilton, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Petrillos”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Popped in here before going to the cinema. Ok for a quick bite, but not a place to linger! Chose the house pasta, chicken a little tough!

Visited August 2013