“Great Value For Your Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Buck's Naked BBQ

Buck's Naked BBQ
Ranked #4 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Florida Keys, Florida
“Great Value For Your Money”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

A great place to eat .Very good portion for the cost. Very good service and quality of food. An all around bargain for the money

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food, great atmosphere and great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

The food was outstanding. The dry rub was some of the best I have ever had. Very reasonable pricing and you get a lot of food! I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Jackson, Wyoming
“Really good stuff!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

The service was fine and the atmosphere appropriately rustic. There is nothing fancy here other than the really outstanding BBQ. My wife and I shared the "The Bucket" which is MORE than enough for two. It had a sampling of everything and we sampled. We will certainly go back when next in town.

Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
“Loved the BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

We were on lobster overload and decided to stop at this unusually named BBQ joint during our vacation. We weren't expecting much since we figured the BBQ would be offered with the vinegar based sauce common in the east. We were pleasantly surprised to see that they offered Texas BBQ sauce in addition to the vinegar based kind, as well as blueberry BBQ sauce, which I loved. I had chopped brisket and my husband had sliced brisket. My side was baked beans which were fixed just the way I like them. We were both very impressed with the taste of the BBQ here and the service was very good as well. We eat a lot of BBQ back home since the towns in OK and TX are loaded with BBQ joints and we both felt this place was good enough to make a go of it in the heart of beef country. There was a children's play area in the back along with picnic type tables for the families to eat their meal while watching the kids. We recommend this place to other travelers if you like BBQ. We would definitely eat there again.

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Some of the Best BBQ in New England”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2014

Being from the South, I am EXTREMELY picky about my BBQ. And that includes the sides that go along with it. Buck's Naked BBQ delivers on all counts.

The first time I ate there, it was at lunch. I was concerned about a lunch visit because I knew I'd come away stuffed and sleepy. But in addition to the expected ten ton plates, there are a surprising amount of light plates. I had a special, a lamb kabob appetizer with a small salad and tzatziki sauce, my husband had the Rib Teaser and a friend had a salad with Burnt Ends added. All were PERFECT for a light lunch. A taste of perfectly cooked BBQ without feeling stuffed to the gills.

My husband has gone back several times and has never been disappointed on any of the subsequent visits.