“Great BBQ spot and hiatus from seafood”
Review of Buck's Naked BBQ

Buck's Naked BBQ
Ranked #5 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great BBQ spot and hiatus from seafood”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

I stumbled in here en route from Bangor to Boston: I had to get off I-95 to get gas; and, as it was suppertime, I went next door to Buck's for a bite to eat. Though it looks at first as if it belongs on "Diner's Drive-in's and Dives," it is really quite nice inside. The place is spotless. The servers are very friendly and the serviced quick. I had a pulled pork platter with cole slaw, fries and cornbread. Excellent. They have a variety of four different BBQ sauces to dress the meat. My favorite was the blueberry (yes, that's right). I'll definitely be going back.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Orso52

Boston, Massachusetts
“A real fave on our trips north”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This was a real find for us on our trips north. Right off the highway, great food, reasonably priced and great service. Bucks is now a staple in our road trip repertoire. I love the greens, pulled pork plate and jacked up potato. My husband loves the sandwiches.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Linda R
Shoreham, New York
“When you OD on LOBSTA, here you go.”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Fairly good BBQ.Brisket sandwich not bad especially with different sauces,the smoked chicken corn soup very different.Wife's Cuban sandwich as she said was better then in the Keys and she thoroughly enjoyed the Gumbo . The menu is very diverse with excellent selections. Although,I think they are under utilizing table space with a children's play area which is cute but the only tables are adjacent to it and then there are only three.

Visited June 2014
Livermore
“Delicious food and friendly service”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

My husband and I stopped here one early Sunday evening on our way home from the old port festival. We got right in, our waitress was terrific and the food was delicious. I got the pulled pork sandwich and it was so good. Nice smoky but not too smoky of a flavor. Too much to eat I couldn't finish my fries. I wasn't too impressed with the corn bread because I have had much better but it wasn't bad either. My husband got the chicken and he enjoyed his meal as well. We will definitely stop in again when we are in the area.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Rose D
wales
“excellent”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

First night we went, one of the party had shrimps and I had steak. The 16oz steak was well done, just as I asked it to be cooked, and was worth every penny (or dollar), I had jacket potato with it and again it was nice, we enjoyed it so much, we went back a couple of nights later. I noticed a review wasn't happy that they don't do beef ribs anymore, as I also fancied that, but was told they were not up to much, so decided not to sell them for the time being, which is fair enough. Any constructive criticism would be the size of the salmon, was a little small despite the price, but again was cooked to perfection.

Visited June 2014