“Tastes Great and Plenty Filling”
Review of Buck's Naked BBQ

Buck's Naked BBQ
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I wanted to have a good meal, specifically BBQ, without having too huge of a meal later in the evening. Whew! I just beat a huge rush of utility workers who came in after I did! The place is obviously popular. I ordered the baby back half slab, green, beans, and a beer. Plenty and I was satisfied with the quality of the food, price, and service. Amazing how my food came so quickly, even before my beer arrived! A great place to use lots of paper towels and go home satisfied. I could have done without some of the noise but it does bill itself as a juke place and it is what it is and not a place for quiet conversation. Not a negative since I'm not opposed to variety . . . just know this going in.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Been in before and I always love it, had the Hawaiian pulled pork samwich with hush puppies. This was great loved the pulled pork, bacon and pineapple. Will have to go back.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Daughter and I ordered pit roasted chicken, spouse ordered Pick 2, small brisket portion, jerk chicken was very good. 4th meal ordered was huge portion of meats with the Big Buck Combo, all consumed and enjoyed! We had a little issue with chicken, manager came to our table, and we were completely happy with end result. There is obviously great pride in the ownership of this establishment. We recommend

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Ate here with my son a couple of nights ago. I ordered the chicken and pulled pork combo. When the food came, I couldn't believe how small the portion was (both the chicken and pork). I asked the waitress if my order was correct and she said it looked I didn't get enough pulled pork on my plate. She said she'd send the manager over. A few minutes later, the manager appeared and I told her the same thing. She also said that it looked like I didn't get enough pulled pork. She went to the kitchen and then returned with a tiny bowl of pulled pork; honestly there wasn't more than a forkful in it. That's what you get for $16? I guess they just prey upon tourists; as a local, I won't be back.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

As a local, have been many times.
The food is always good. We have seen the prices climb over time.
You have 4 choices for seating : near the kitchen, in the kids playground, near the front door, or in the bar. Pick the bar if you can.
Went for lunch today and were seated between the front door and the playground. Between the very loud music and the kids, it was hard to talk over lunch.
Service is always spotty.

Been to Buck's Naked BBQ? Share your experiences!