“It was OK.”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Fredericton, Canada
“It was OK.”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Not too bad, had the half pit chicken, came with salad and fries, wasn’t overly impressed but if you like steak/ribs its a good spot, reasonably priced and family friendly.

Visited May 2013

Freeport, Maine, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tried more than once”
Reviewed April 26, 2013

Just okay food...pricey...not so great service. I have given it three tries...so it isn't like I didn't give it a good chance.

Visited March 2013
Maine, USA
“The Generational Divide”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Buck's Naked BBQ is not for old fogeys. My wife and I are old fogeys. The food, however, was excellent. The "naked" in the name denotes the fact that the BBQ comes with a rub, not a sauce. There is a boxful of sauces on the table from which to choose. I ordered the pulled pork sandwich and added the "smokehouse red sauce." Excellent! There was a generous amount of pulled pork and the sauce was the right choice for me. My wife's hamburger was exactly as she ordered it: medium rare. She loved it. One of the best burgers she's ever had. So, if the food was so good, why the "not for old fogeys" comment? The rock music was blaring right over our heads and the interior design of the place looked like it was the handiwork of someone zoned out big time. We noticed that none of the other patrons were of our generation. There are plenty of excellent restaurants in Freeport/Yarmouth from which to choose, so we need not subject ourselves to the atmosphere here again. If you are not a senior citizen, you may love it!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank yalahajohn
“BBQ Heaven”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I visit Bucks about three times a year. I have ordered everything on their menu. Killer burned ends, awesome catfish, and my personal fave is their buffalo sausage nuggets. Mac and cheese is great as well as their specialty drinks. My wife ordered the ribeye steak and stated it was the best she has ever had. If you are going shopping in Freeport and are hungry this place is worth it.

• Visited January 2013
Halifax, Canada
“Amazing Ribs!”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ate here because of the number of excellent reviews. It was a Friday night and it was very busy, but well worth the little wait...the food was phenominal! I had the St. Louis ribs with mac and cheese and corn niblets. Came with cornbread, as well. Highly recommend!!! Will certainly be back next time I'm in Freeport.

• Visited March 2013