“Nice change of pace”

Mediterranean Grill
Ranked #29 of 62 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Turkish
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Sometimes you want something more than traditiional Maine/USA cooking. The Grill does a very good job. Food is good, portions are decent and it is in an excellent location in downtown.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

We had high hopes... loving mediterranean food. REally not good. I could do better at home. Just really disappointed. I don't always like saying not nice things about a place, but really wish we'd read some reviews and avoided this place. One of those nights out that we wished we hadn't gotten a babysitter. Wished we'd stayed home! Oh well.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

Two brothers own and run this wonderful treat of a restaurant, bringing delightful ethnic offerings to this tourist town. Worth every penny as each dish is made from scratch in small batches as evidenced by some of the more popular items sometimes selling out! Do not miss this chance!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

If you're looking for excellent food, and something a little different from the typical New England meal, this is the place to go. Comfortable setting, great service and wonderful selection of entrees.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

It is rare, VERY rare, that I ever get to have several menu choices but I did here. Also, the server our first night knew every ingredient in every dish and helped me immensely with choosing some items I could have. I am vegan, can't have gluten, and have a whole host of eating issues, but our server made it very comfortable to ask all my questions and I was confident I was ordering and getting food safe for me to eat!! AND the food was fantastic!! I was sooooo pleased with my experience here the first night that my husband and I went back the next night. Different server, equally great!!