This hotel is very much like other Hilton Garden Inns, but that means it's really very nice. This particular hotel is very conveniently located, very close to all the shopping and attractions in downtown Freeport (just a short distance from the LL Bean store, maybe a 10 minute walk). It's also very close to the train station (you could walk it). Great, comfortable beds, spacious, queen (not full) beds, nice bathroom. Great service, impeccably clean. Not the cheapest option in the area, but one of the nicest and best location. I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine