We stayed here on a Sunday night. Nice little spot close to everything. Park your car and walk the shops. Safe to walk at night but bring a scarf becase it gets chilly at night.
They have nice blueberry oatcaks/scones and teas set out at night for a warm treat :)
Bath and body works products - very nice.
Would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine