This hotel is considered to be in the Freeport Village. It is very close to the shops and to the LL Bean outlet. We were there in April, so there were not too many people there. That is probably why the rate was so good.
We stayed here on our way to Portland to catch our flight home the next day. It's about 30 minutes away.
It is a nice hotel. Everything was clean and well maintained. We ended up eating dinner there since many of the restaurants were closed until Spring. The food was very good.
It seemed as though most of the shops and other attractions were closed until Spring. We still enjoyed Freeport village and the hotel is in a perfect location. Check this place out during the busy season, if you go for the shopping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine