The Hilton Garden Inn is an excellent place to stay while you are in Freeport. It is close to LLBean, all the shopping, the movie theater, and many restaurants. We only needed to drive to a few places. The hotel provides complimentary coffee and tea in the mornings which was very nice. In addition, there is a lovely outdoor area to sit down and relax. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They told us the best place in town for lobster (Harreseeket Lunch and Lobster by the marina) and that was one of the few places we had to use the car. We would stay here if we visit Freeport again. It was also nice to have a refrigerator in the room. Check out LLBean's Discovery adventures - great time and great price. We did their kayak trip and their archery class. The kayak trip was the favorite part of the trip for our teenagers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine