We spent a very good night in this comfortable and affordable Hilton Garden Inn within walking distance of LL Bean. Rooms are spacious and have everything you could ever want (hot drinks and coffee pot, microwave, refrig, iron and board, hair drier etc), beds are very comfortable, and breakfast buffet delicious and hearty! We bought the B&B option and it was well worth it: omelets made to order, fresh fruits and yogurts, make your own Belgium waffles, etc! Staff at desk was friendly and helpful, pool is quite small but adequate, hot tub felt great!
I highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park once, walk everywhere! Discover the Hilton Garden Inn nestled in the heart of Freeport village just two blocks down the hill from L.L.Bean®. Shop ‘til you drop at over 150 up-scale outlets and restaurants, most within walking distance. Unwind with a dip in the pool or hot tub. Enjoy a cocktail in our Pavilion Lounge then sit down to a scrumptious meal prepared by one of our talented chefs in the Great American Grill. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Hotel Freeport
- Hilton Freeport
- Hilton Garden Inn Freeport Downtown Maine