We had three rooms on the second floor and stayed for two nights. The rooms were on a small size, but we expected it considering the price. None of the rooms had fridges or microwaves, it was abit of an issue, since we had to store milk for a toddler somewhere. So if it's important for you, make sure you ask for a room with a fridge. WiFi was better than in some more expensive hotels. Breakfast is adequate, and there are tables and chairs scattered around the hotel, so some people would have their breakfast outside (dining area inside is pretty tight). The location is perfect if you're visiting Freeport area. We drove to Portland one day and wasn't too bad. I would definitely recommend the hotel for its cleaniness and the staff friendliness.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gold Awarding Winning by Choice Hotels Econo Lodge(R) is conveniently located less than a mile from L.L. Bean's Flagship Store, a world-famous outdoor gear & apparel store, open 24 hours every day year round. Also nearby is the Desert of Maine, a famous natural phenomenon, hundreds of outlet stores, Bradbury Mountain State Park, Wolfe's Neck Woods State Park & the Maine Maritime Museum, featuring gallery exhibits, a historic shipyard & narrated boat cruises. Springtime in Freeport is an exciting time of year! Popham Beach State Park, Reid State Park and Old Orchard Beach are about 30 minutes away. There are many outdoor activities for the whole family to enjoy including sailing, biking, bird watching at the Mast Landing Bird Sanctuary and even lighthouse tours! Want to squeeze in a game of golf or two? The Freeport Country Club, Toddy Brook Golf Course, the Falmouth Country Club and more are just a short drive from our hotel. In addition, Portland International Jetport is 18 miles from the hotel. This Freeport, ME hotel features Free Expanded Continental Breakfast and free local calls. Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like free wireless high-speed Internet access, a business center in the lobby & access to copy/fax services. All spacious guest rooms include work desks and cable television with Showtime. Non-smoking and Pet-Friendly rooms can be requested. Whether your favorite activity is hiking a mountain on a crisp spring morning or spending the afternoon laying in the sun at Popham Beach State Park Freeport, Maine provides a great room, convenient location and wonderful service at an exceptional value. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Econo Lodge Freeport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge Freeport Hotel Freeport
- Freeport Econo Lodge
- Econo Lodge Freeport Maine