“YUMMY!”

Tuscan Brick Oven Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Tuscan Brick Oven Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Description: The Tuscan Brick Oven Bistro in Freeport, ME brings together traditional Tuscan recipes with the freshest, local ingredients that Maine has to offer. The result is a menu filled with dishes that locals and tourists alike will love. Whether you choose our house made pasta dishes, brick oven pizzas or wood grilled steaks, you’ll be enjoying the taste of Maine with the flavor of Tuscany!
Reviewed August 17, 2014

This place was perfect! We went for lunch. Very nice atmosphere, comfortable seating and most importantly delicious food! I had the portobello mushroom sandwich with field green salad. Soooo good. My husband had the salmon and chickpea burger which was also delicious. Would definitely go back. Also referred place to my parents when they go up.

Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Great food (the mussels were excellent) and nice cocktails. Perfect place to stop while shopping. Reasonable prices and a nice, comfortable atmosphere.

1  Thank JMP6655
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Nice atmosphere and excellent staff. Chicken parm was a large breast breaded and deep fried too long placed on spaghetti with Mozzetta cheese on top. Not much flavor-too heavy. The pizza was average but not worth the money. Very disappointed because we had hoped it would be a new restaurant to had to our go to list.

2  Thank shunt9
Reviewed August 12, 2014

Ate here while visiting Freeport. The staff is very friendly and greet you as soon as you arrive. It was pretty crowded, but we sat near the bar and it was a nice table so we decided to eat there. You still get the full menu and the female bartender was incredibly nice. We had the field green salad and the bolognese, both were very good.
On a side note, I accidentally left my credit card there and did not realize it til 3 days later. I called to ask and was told they had it and if I emailed them a photo of my driver's license they would make sure it got back to me.
This is a great place to eat while in Freeport!!

1  Thank donjenks35
Reviewed August 11, 2014

mussels were amazing!! cheese ravioli was amazing!! They have great wines that are not overpriced.
reasonable cost for dinner.
suggest a reservation as it can fill up quickly.

1  Thank Lynn S