“Best Choice for Pad Thai”

Thai Garden Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Massachusetts
“Best Choice for Pad Thai”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Located in a quiet spot on Route 1 That Garden is worth a visit. The Pad Thai is the best I have had in any Thai restaurant. Very good authentic Asian food. The restaurant is clean and the staff is very friendly and efficient and take out orders are ready in 15-20 minutes.

• Visited June 2013

Ottawa, Canada
“Authentic Lao and Thai Food”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I have been here a few times when travelling through Maine - here is the secret to a good meal: The owner is from Laos, so he knows flavour and he knows hot and spicy food. make sure to tell him you want it the same as his home country! That gets you the meal you want. Many North Americans don't like hot and spicy food and think fried chicken and gravy is Asian.. His restaurant is great. The sticky rice is perfect. The noodle dishes are yummy. The prices were very good. The bathrooms were spotless which is very important to me. If a bathroom is spotless that means the kitchen is clean.

• Visited November 2012
Portland, Maine
“Fast. Yummy. Reasonable.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I have eaten here dozens of times since I live and work nearby. It's a great place to satisfy the need for fast fresh food. Pad Thai is great as is just about everything I have ordered which is most items! The servers are friendly and the food is delivered quickly. That's why so many LLBeaners hit it for lunch. Not the fanciest inside but don't let that sway you.

• Visited May 2013
Charlottetown, Canada
“Favorite restaurant in Freeport”
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I've been coming to Freeport for years, I'm sorry it took me so long to try the Thai GArden. The food was plentiful, well priced, and best of all..... Delicious!!

Will definitely be back the next time I'm in town.

Visited May 2013
Bay Shore, New York
“Good Thai Food.”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

My wife and I got there what must have been about closing time, but the owner was very nice and accommodating to us. The décor could use some sprucing up, but on the other hand, I am really more interested in the food. All the food was well prepared and flavorful. The owner never tried to rush us out, and we had a nice dining experience, which is very rare in Freeport. Most of the places we tried were pretty bad, so this was a pleasant surprise.

• Visited May 2013