“My favorite place in Freeport”
Review of Azure Cafe

Azure Cafe
Ranked #3 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Kennebunk, Maine
“My favorite place in Freeport”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I work in Freeport. When I work late, instead of feeling overwhelmed, I treat myself to Azure! I have never been disappointed. The food is always chosen with sustainability in mind. Every recipe passes the family test and it shows. Wines are selected with care as are the exquisite cocktails. I cannot say enough about the creativity and quality of this restaurant. I may work late on Friday!

• Visited September 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great place!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Visited Freeport for a day of shopping while we were in Portland and stopped by Azure Cafe and it was fabulous! I had the chicken Marsala, my husband had the fish & chips and my mother had the tomato vodka soup and salad. The food was great and the cafe was really nice inside. Would definitely go back.

• Visited September 2013
Templeton, Massachusetts
“Charming place to have dinner”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The best thing I had was the Basil Lime Gimlet, I have never been a huge fan of gin before but this concoction has a very fresh and very slightly sweetened flavor that is perfect for a summer evening. The food was also very good. The other thing I think people should know is that it appears small dogs are allowed in the outside seating.

Visited August 2013
Hartford, Connecticut
“Wonderful dinner in Freeport”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The food and service were very good. Salad was fresh and white fish with lobster stuffing was light, yet filling. Great ambiance sitting on patio. Service was outstanding.
It was a top-notch dining experience.

• Visited August 2013
Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“Good food albeit noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Nice Lobster salad, decent service but with wood floors and crowded restaurant it gets a bit noisy- probably after season not a probleml in that regard!

Visited August 2013

Been to Azure Cafe? Share your experiences!