“OK Buffet”

China Rose Restaurant
Ranked #42 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
ALFRED ME
“OK Buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2013

I took my folks there for the lunch buffet the food was good but not allot of choices and poorly setup I got trapped in the middle of the line it was by a wall with people entering from both sides someone had to back up to let me out.

Northern maine
“Good food/great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

For years I have gone by this restaurant but never stopped in. My wife and I tried this restaurant on 7/23. We were greeted by a very friendly host and immediately seated. We decided to go with the lunch buffet. The food was very good. I especially liked the fact that the flavors were subtle, not overwhelmed with soy and salt seasonings like so many other Chinese restaurants. I would say there was a choice of 18-20 main and side dishes, 2 types of soup and a desert bar. The wait staff kept our table clean and replenished our drinks without asking. The bill was around $23.00 for the both of us, quite reasonable IMHO.
We will definitely try them again on our next visit to the area.

New Gloucester, Maine
“Not Great, but Good.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

This is our go to place for Chinese food in or near Freeport. The food is good. Lots to select from. Every dish I have had has been good, but not great. Wish there was a little more flavor in the food. Prices are very good for the amount and quality of the food.

Baltimore, Maryland
“Worth the Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2013

This restaurant was a fun surprise. We enjoyed the buffet lunch, especially the honey chicken and the shrimp dishes. The waitresses/owners are friendly, and the relaxing ambience was a great way to re-fuel for a little more shopping in Freeport. We look forward to coming back again!

• Visited March 2013
Acton, MA
“Good Chinese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

This restaurant had very tasty Kung Pao Chicken and Chicken with Broccoli. Hot and Sour soup was good and Peking Ravioli were big and juicy.

Visited February 2013