“Good Food Inside LL Beans”
Review of 1912 Cafe

1912 Cafe
Ranked #18 of 62 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This is a quant little cafe with a nice menue. The food fresh and delicious the only draw back is if you are brining kids the drinks are small and expensive. 2.00 for a small cup of soda no refills. Bring your own water and enjoy the cafe.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I work in Freeport and I choose to eat here often because I know I will get a great quality meal. They strive for natural and organic food and I prefer that. They accommodate my dislike for onions by customizing their wraps and salads to meet my simple tastes. Make sure you try their pickles. Their chowders are the absolute best. The staff is terrific, too.

1  Thank HungryMainer17
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This used to be in the upstairs of the LL Bean flagship store and I never paid much attention to it. Now it's downstairs and as we arrived in Freeport rather late for the regular restaurants we decided to give this cafe a try. I'm glad we did. Excellent and creative wraps, very good chowder, and soda on tap! All at reasonable price too. Thank you LL Bean. We could watch the free concert on the park right from the window.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Had the bisque and it was really, really good. Sandwiches were big (think about sharing one) and service was great. $60 for lunch for 5 (three kids).

Reviewed August 20, 2013

We didn't know where to go for lunch in Freeport and thought this restaurant located in the LL Bean flagship would be an overpriced tourist trap. Boy were we wrong. Honestly, in our whole trip in New England we had the best seafood chowder at this restaurant. We also enjoyed the sandwich we ordered and the Blueberry pop (soda). We ate outside and the meal was delivered promptly to our table. Recommeded and has reasonable prices.

1  Thank Nerzie