“A treat”

Dining options: Reservations
Quebec, Canada
“A treat”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

The lobster was fresh and butter sauce light. The mussels were exceptional.
The lobster was too hot to eat when it arrived so my husband felt it should have been dipped in ice water to prevent the continued cooking. He felt it was slightly overlooked.
Friendly staff.

Visited September 2012

New Hampshire
“Tasty”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My sister and I stopped into this South Main St. restaurant for lunch. The decor inside is typical New England seafood restaurant but it was not crowed so we had our choice of shaded or sunny seating on the large yet cozy-feeling deck.
The service was great, and so was the food. We had the haddock basket (on a plate), and the shrimp caprese salad. The fish was flaky and lightly battered, not greasy at all. The salad had a deliciously warm vinaigrette reduction, large-fresh- grilled shrimp and spicy greens. I had the Geary's draft beer, a spot-on recommendation from the waiter, and my sister had a Bloody Mary, which she described as a "potent" and the perfect antidote for erasing the stress of shopping crowds.

• Visited September 2012
Cornwall On Hudson, New York
“Going Back Again Tonight”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Terrific stuffed lobster (for me) and lobster roll (spouse) will bring us back again tonight. The lobster stuffing was more than ample in quantity and excellent in taste and texture. The lobster itself was also excellent. The service was very good (and pleasant). It was a little too chilly to sit outside but the place has a huge covered patio and ample parking. It is also located just south of the main part of Freeport which for us made it nicer...not as frenzied. This place just opened in June and already has some excellent reviews. Add this one to that collection.

• Visited September 2012
Ottawa, Canada
“Great Food”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

This restaurant offered one of the best cooked swordfish dishes that I have ever had. The fish came topped with crabmeat and sat on a bed of warm wilted spinach. I declined the sauce, it would have spoiled the wonderful flavor or the fish. My husband and I split a dessert, warm wild blueberry cobbler. The service was very good. All in all a great place to eat.

• Visited August 2012
“Would and have gone back and enjoyed it each time”
Reviewed September 5, 2012 via mobile

We have had the crab sandwich, the haddock sandwich, the Caesar salad with the most tender, tasty shrimp. And oh, the jalapeno peppers, stuffed with shrimp, just delicious. The service is very good - food very good - will go back. If you want a good place to eat, go to the Freeport Seafood Co.