“Will not visit again”

Ranked #11 of 12 Shopping in Freeport
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Will not visit again”
Reviewed May 17, 2012 via mobile

I have visited this shop twice and neither time was I greeted or asked if I needed help. The last time I was there I was looking for specific items and was the only customer in the shop. I had to get the attention of the staff and was told that they did not have the item I was looking for and other people have been asking for it. I also asked to see a sample of the item being taught that evening - one was not available.

10 Thank P M

Augusta, Maine
91 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 146 helpful votes
“Great class!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

My sister and I have met here to take two classes so far - a basic wire loops class and the spiny beaded bracelet with Stephanie Sersich. Both were fantastic - we learned a lot in a fun, relaxing environment. The staff at the shop are very knowledgeable, experienced, and down-to-earth - no prima donna's here - unlike some bead stores! They have great ideas and go out of their way to make things easy. The bead selection is great, too - lots of unique beads, not just the run of the mill. The shop has enough space to make shopping enjoyable, not cramped. Taking a class here is a great investment!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank travveller95
Belchertown, MA
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“So many beads, so many beads”
Reviewed August 27, 2011

A wonderful bead shop in Freeport, ME. Vintage beads, crystals, glass beads, metal findings..... Great stop for the person who crafts.

Visited August 2011