Linda Bean's Maine Kitchen and Topside Tavern
Ranked #11 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Sag Harbor, New York
“Nice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

Enjoyed a good hot dog and baked bean dinner on a cool night. Waitress gave us the wrong change but we took care of it. Tried the coconut cream pie which I do everywhere and it was just ok. I liked that the coconut was toasted, but the custard was just lackluster. Good beans though!

Visited December 2013

“Nice place to eat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We had dinner one evening of our trip here. My husband had macaroni and cheese with lobster and I had delicious fried clams. We ate upstairs and the atmosphere was friendly. We have breakfast twice - we had fantastic omlets in a very relaxing setting. We ate there on our last trip and I made a point to go back.

• Visited April 2014
Troy, New York
“Delish!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were there last week for a late /light lunch. Very good soups & bisque. Split a meal it was perfect & delicious - great location & reasonable. Short wait for a table & we were able to eat outside. Perfect - we loved it and the history, too !!

Visited June 2014
“Great location, below average food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

Great location across from L.L. Bean's Flagship Store and not a bad place to have a drink but the dinner was below average. Everything we had was cold or tasteless. Lobster Mac and Cheese had very little lobster. We order a Apple Spice cake after dinner and asked if it was served warmed. The server told us yes but the cake arrived straight out of the ice box. Service was very slow also. We would not go back.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank miami M
Canada
“Middle of the road quality but OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

I wouldn't expect anything 'out of this world' from the menu here. It was mostly so-so in my opinion and I lately subscribe to what a lot of people believe in that a restaurant should deliver at least as good if not better than you could cook at home yourself and this restaruant does not deliver what it advertises, in my opinion.

Visited May 2014