“Living on its name?”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Bathurst, Canada
“Living on its name?”
Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

As other reviewers have mentioned, this place is a tourist trap, and we fell in.
The menu certainly had plenty of choices, but the price vs. quality was a let-down.
Ribs were far too salty. Chowder was so-so considering all the fresh seafood readily available.
The kids thought the bright pink hot dogs were cool.
Looking at some of the other menus on the "strip", there were clearly better choices out there.

Visited October 2012

Millersville, Maryland
“Convenience”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We chose this restaurant for convenience but were thrilled with the food and service which was prompt and pleasant. The lobster roll and blueberry pie was awesome. This place is across the street from ll bean and a great place to stop after shopping there before deciding what direction to go in next.

Visited August 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Average Tasting Food - Slow Service”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We visited Freeport, Maine, on Sunday, August 18th. After a 2 hour drive and a few hours of shopping, we selected Linda Bean's Maine Kitchen because if it's location and menu selection. It was a beautiful day and we on the patio upstairs, overlooking Maine Street. I found the service to be slower than usual. When our meals finally arrived, they were OK, but nothing off the charts to write home about. Upon our departure, we found the restaurant packed, with a long line out the door. Not sure it we'll go back.

• Visited August 2013
“No consideration for their customers”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Their staff lacks even a basic knowledge of their own menus and kitchen preparation. When I stated I had an allergy I was told it would be accommodated and when the food came to me I saw it ha one of my allergies on the plate and when I asked the server if it was he said I dunno, when I asked him to get me a new sandwich he came back roughly two minutes later with the same sandwich just moved to another plate!!! When I asked if that was in dead what had happened he stared at me blankly and said I dunno. The waitress came over once I ha sent that plate away and she did apologize but just the fact that something so simple had blatantly been ignored made me walk right out. My husband did eat his meal and he said it was mediocre at best. My suggestion is to walk the block and a half to the Azure cafe or the Brick Oven Bistro, or best yet hop in the car go 1/2 mile south in main st and hit Gritty McDuffs, talk about amazing food and service!

• Visited August 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Yuk”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

The food was simply awful, greasy and tasteless but the service charming. This is not value for money

Visited August 2013