TripAdvisor

Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Description: The Freeport Cafe has been a local favorite since 1952! We serve breakfast all day! We make our Muffins fresh daily. Many items are made from scratch! We offer Beer & Wine!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

What a gem!!! Located beside our hotel (Best Western) it is convenient and a local favorite, and for good reason. The food served for breakfast is hot, tasty and priced reasonably. The wait is not long, the service is spot on and we enjoyed ourselves! You will definitely put this on your must eat here list!!

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (361)

Reviewed October 26, 2019

We are regular diners at Freeport Cafe, they have a great menu selection and wonderful staff. We have definitely seen much improvements with the new general manager.

Reviewed October 16, 2019 via mobile

They have the best breakfast you can eat. The ham the eggs all were delicious. Plus I took a piece of blueberry pie. Oh my is was wonderful

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed October 14, 2019 via mobile

We went to eat breakfast for lunch. I ordered waffles with granola. The granola had a lot going on in it, and it was sooooo good. I didn’t think to take an immediate photo, but here it is partway through! Tasty meal! I enjoyed looking at the local art as well, which is for sale.

Reviewed September 24, 2019

I went for breakfast around 9 am on a Sunday and it was crazy busy and chaotic. They were clearly short staffed. Long line of customers and plenty of empty tables that were waiting to be cleaned.

The food, however, was great. I especially enjoyed the biscuits and hash browns.

I definitely recommend the place, just keep in mind there can be a wait during popular times.

Date of visit: September 2019

Been to Freeport Cafe? Share your experiences!