The quality of this hotel feels more like a small-town Quality or Choice Inn-type of place; needs some TLC. I definitely wouldn't call it a "BWP". However, if you're on vacation and plan to spend most of your time sightseeing, shopping and otherwise enjoying all that Freeport and the mid-coast area has to offer, then it's fine. It is clean, and the staff are all very friendly. A "shout-out" to Front Desk Agent Kyle, who even called us after check-in to make sure that everything was alright with our room. This normally wouldn't be my first choice in Freeport (see my other reviews) but since we were travelling with our little girls and it was summer, I figured the outdoor pool (very clean and maintained, btw) was a must. As far a location goes, it's far from the center of Freeport but only a mile or so from I-295 access, gas stations and a Hannafords.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to this Freeport, Maine hotel offering comfortable and affordable accommodations near L.L. Bean, Freeport Outlets and Bowdoin College. Welcome to the BEST WESTERN Freeport Inn where the staff is friendly, the service is impeccable and where the accommodations are family friendly and affordable. Nestled on 25 acres of quiet lush marsh, this hotel offers convenient access to many local attractions, shopping and dining options in and around Freeport. Guests staying at this Freeport Best Western hotel will enjoy a non-traditional, two building property featuring some guest rooms with beautiful river views, all equipped with cable television, and free high-speed Internet access. Dining is made easy at the BEST WESTERN Freeport Inn with two restaurants located right on-site. Guests are welcome to take a refreshing dip in the hotel's outdoor swimming pool or enjoy some family fun on the children's playground. Pets are welcome at this Freeport hotel.There is no better lodging choice than the BEST WESTERN Freeport Inn when visiting Freeport, Maine. Guests to this Freeport hotel can enjoy a day of shopping at nearby L.L. Bean and the Freeport Outlets complete with over 100 plus brand name outlet stores. Located in the mid coast region of Maine, guests will certainly not be short of activities to enjoy including playing golf or exploring the local sites like Winslow Park and Portland Headlight Lighthouse. Bowdoin College is located nearby making the BEST WESTERN Freeport Inn the perfect place to stay while visiting students. Guests often choose to stay at this Freeport hotel because of its convenient proximity to area events such as the Clam Festival and Lobster Triathlon. The friendly, helpful staff at the BEST WESTERN Freeport Inn is ready to ensure an enjoyable stay in Freeport, Maine. Make a reservation today and save! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Otel, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Freeport Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Freeport Hotel Freeport
- Best Western Freeport Hotel
- Freeport Best Western
- Best Western Freeport Inn Maine