“Awesome Whoopies”

Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Freeport
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Biggest selection of whoopee pies I have ever seen. My favorite was the mini whoppie covered in chocolate. Had a dozen shipped home!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

What's not to like about Whoopie Pies?! Went there to get some assorted flavors of Whoopie Pies. Had a sample of the Whoop-De-Doo and ended up having 3 dozen Whoop-De-Doos shipped home! You must go here. I dare you to try and eat the 5-pound Whoopie Pie!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We bought one to eat (peanut butter) and a dozen original ones to take home. PB was good - a bit sweet even for me! Everyone seemed to love the original ones we brought home. They were packed 6 to a box so they were easy to carry on without being squished.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

Great place to stop in when you are in Freeport, Maine for a delicious snack or to take some home! Good prices for what you get and so many varities to choose from. I had a chocolate peanut butter whoopie pie and it was absolutely delicious. My son got the vanilla bean and loved it!! Staff was friendly -- a nice, small little place worth the stop!

Reviewed July 7, 2013

There are lots of flavors to choose from. We shared a mini dark chocolate covered whoopie pie. We both really liked it. The staff was friendly too.