Stayed here for 2 nights during a 2 week tour around N.E. and wish it was longer.The hotel was great from the time we got there,free parking,very helpful reception staff,clean,well decorated and the bedrooms were excellent.They were of a good size,spotlessly clean,really comfy beds and a large bathroom with spa bath, high quality toileteries and plenty of towels.The bar restaurant had a really good menu choice and was very busy with a lot of locals using it-usually a good sign.Hotel situated at edge of Freeport town and this is highly recommended to walk around as most of the shops are of a retail outlet variety,the biggest being LL Bean which has to be seen,it never shuts...ever! Freeport is a fantastic place,very clean,friendly people and has a really good energy,can't wait to come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine