My husband and I just returned from a weekend at the Haraseeket Inn. We received a gift certificate for our anniversary so we could have a getaway. From the moment we walked in the front door we were treated like royalty. The staff was pleasant and smiling, the atmosphere was quaint and inviting. We enjoyed the afternoon tea in the sitting room as well as meals in the Broad Arrow Tavern (Jenny our server was a delight!) The bedding was luxurious, the room was well-appointed and the pool was a welcome respite from the winter cold of New England! Walking distance to the town of Freeport made it fun to do some shopping at LL Bean as well as many other shops.
Overall I would highly recommend and will certainly return.
PS- Don't be surprised if the owner sits down to chat for a while!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine