March 12-14,2013 It was our first visit to the Inn, we must say we were VERY pleased with the friendliness of the entire staff. It was a birthday celebration for the both of us, we were upgraded to the THOS. MOSER room and found a tray of fruit/cheese for our enjoyment. The breakfast buffet on both days fortified us for shopping. The lunch buffet was delicious, again, we were fortified for a beach walk at Reid State Park. Dinner the first night was an exceptional four courses (4) and two hours later, we again were very impressed. The Maine Seafood selections which we had been eagerly anticipating were perfect, and the dessert menu was the "topping on the cake ".you might say. The second night, we knew we had to use some restrain for the sake of our waistlines, so we each ordered a starter and a bowl of chowder. The steamers made my husband's eyes pop, the bucket was very full, maybe 40/50 he didn't waste time counting. My husband is a woodworker, and had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Gray,the Innkeeper, they spoke of the many beautiful OLD chests she has placed around the Inn, it's fun to fantasize where they have been over the years. We will be back for another visit, the experience was just what we needed during March mud season.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine