After driving for a few hours we came into Freeport and needed a place to stay. We went into the lobby of the inn and thought it was quaint. The only room we could get for 2 couples was a townhouse. At first the clerk offered it to us at $350.00 for the night. After seeing our reaction to the price he dropped it down to $275.00. Since we needed a place to stay we said ok. We specifically asked the clerk if the townhouse has good beds. he said oh yes the beds are great and customers even want to buy our linens and pillows. Well not the case. Linens we ok, but the pillows sucked. They were as flat as a pancake. The mattress was old and needed to be replaced. In a 3 bedroom townhouse, there was hardly any furniture, and only one bathroom. The townhouse needs a reno. Carpet was old and it looked like no one had cleaned it in months. Window sills were dirty and baseboards dusty. Next morning as I am styling my hair I see a crew bringing in new mattresses to the other townhouses. I guess we were one day to early for the new beds. Would I stay again??? Maybe. It was a little pricey for what you get. It included a hot breakfast the next morning. The breakfast was average. It certainly was better than no breakfast at all. We complained about the beds to the manager. She was nice and dropped the room rate.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine