We were married at the Harraseeket Inn during a blizzard in and went back (during another snow storm) for our anniversary. Both experiences were wonderful. Every detail was taken care of for us during our wedding event and we were welcomed back with the same level of warmth and customer service on our return. Our room was a king with fireplace, wet bar, deep tub, and sofa bed. The room felt HUGE. I wish I knew where they got their bed linens and what they washed them in because they had to be the softest I've ever slept in. Afternoon tea and the breakfast buffet were added bonuses that did not disappoint. The fireplaces, atmosphere, and location make the Harraseeket and ideal winter getaway with classic New England charm.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Inn in Freeport,Maine ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Harraseeket Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Harraseeket Hotel Freeport
- Harraseeket Inn Freeport, Maine