“This is a good outlet mall”

Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Freeport
More attraction details
Owner description: A mile of shopping outlets including such stores as L.L. Bean, Ralph Lauren, Patagonia, Clinique, Totes and many more.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

We shopped at this mall for several hours in about a dozen stores. There was a good selection of stores, merchandise and some very good prices. If you've visited other outlets that left you cold, this might be your place. I've become a little jaded from forty years of shopping everywhere I visit. Some of the outlets are not worth the space they occupy. This one is better. I actually bought a couple of things and felt good about doing it.

My sister, who was traveling with me, was unable to resist. She bought about a half dozen things and would have bought more, but had no way to take the stuff home except to pay for an extra bag on the flight home.

There are newer reviews for Freeport Shopping Outlets

Reviewed October 3, 2012

The only different stores there that's different than most other outlets was the mom and pop type stores around the area and LL Bean Outlet store.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Recently spent time at the Freeport Shopping Outlets with my friends and family. We had allocated 1.5 days. After spending less than 4 hours we had shopped every store and not purchased hardly anything given the lack of bargains. If you are looking for bargains spend your time elsewhere.

3  Thank ddmullis
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Too much LL Bean. Not a good variety of shops. Very disappointing shopping trip. Would not visit again.

1  Thank duoEssex
Reviewed September 24, 2012

We were disappointed to find a feeling of a place needing an uplift when we visited. There were empty premises. Shops with more staff than customers and not a lot of selling going on. In those that were open there was plenty of stock, but not a lot of selling going on. I can't put my finger on what was wrong, it's just the feeling I got. LLBean has lots of nice things but I can get most of that in the UK at a similar or lower price. I won't be going back.

2  Thank Chriss9042013