“Great pizza”

Antonia's Pizzeria
Ranked #14 of 59 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Greek
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Great pizza”
Reviewed September 12, 2013 via mobile

We just ate at Antonia's. Our waitress Shandra was so friendly. We decided on pizza and it was delicious. We recommend this restaurant if you want great Italian and Greek food.

• Visited September 2013

Canada
“Great food, excellent value and super service!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

We were 5 adults and two children in our party for dinner tonight and believe me we left with a great impression of this restaurant. Our server Vasilika was top notch and the food was incredible. Great flavor and presentation. The fried ravioli and tsatziki plate were wonderful. I had the acropolis pizza with white sauce and really loved it.

This restaurant is a MUST if you are in Freeport.

• Visited September 2013
“Good Greek Food”
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Good Greek food served in pleasant atmosphere by an attentive staff. Reasonably priced, adequate portions were well prepared and served in a timely manner.

Allentown
“Wonderful Gluten free pizza!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We stopped here after it was recommended for the gluten free pizza.. My mom is a Celiac and needs to eat gluten free. My mom said the pizza was the BEST gluten free pizza she has ever had! The crust was perfect, there was a good amount of sauce, and the right amount of cheese! My dad and I both had pasta dishes which were HUGE and very good! We made a great choice eating dinner here. I highly recommend it!

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Wow!”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

We randomly picked this during a camping trip and loved it! Waitress was friendly, efficient and the food was excellent. I had a chicken parm grinder and my wife had a small pizza. Not cheap but the sauce, portion size, and overall atmosphere were top notch. Dying to go back again!!!!!!!!