“Fantastic food and great service!”
Review of Antonia's Pizzeria

Antonia's Pizzeria
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Freeport
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Went to eat here after reading the reviews on this page and we were not disappointed at all!! We ordered a large loaded pizza and it was the best pizza I have ever had. I read over the pasta section, and asked the waitress if they had anything like baked supreme pasta with black olives, green peppers, and mushrooms. She said not on the menu but we can make it for me! She started asking what all wanted in it, I told her, and it was fantastic! If you have a chance eat there. I wish they would open one up in KY!!

There are newer reviews for Antonia's Pizzeria

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I sure wish it wasn't a 10-hour drive for us to this restaurant because their food is divine! The spinach salad was one of the best I've ever had and my husband just loved his fish dish. The ladies behind us had various pizzas that looked incredible, and the oohs and aahs as the gals ate told us they tasted as good as they looked. We actually went out of our way on the drive home to go back, but sadly it wasn't open yet. :( I wonder if they'd consider delivering to PA...

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Stopped by on Saturday, July 27th. Minor snafu with the wine list, which the server handled admirably. Our server was also excellent in dealing with a "build your own pizza" - garlic sauce instead of red, chicken, caramelized onions, and mushrooms. Pizza came out in a reasonable time and was delicious - so good that we took 2 pieces back to the hotel. The pizza survived a 3.5 hour car trip in a cooler bag (with some improvised ice packs) and was still great after being re-heated in the oven the next day. The calamari starter was OK but not remarkable - breading tended to flake off, and were it not for the spicy sauce, would have been pretty bland.

The food is good but not cheap - 2 glasses of wine, 1 calamari starter, and 1 large 3-way pizza was around $40. Would probably go back.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had dinner at Antonia's Pizzeria on our last night in Freeport. We wanted to get out of the downtown shopping area and have a low-key dinner. Antonia's pizzeria really 'hit the spot' for us. We ordered the Buffalo Chicken Pizza with Blue Cheese...it was fantastic. We also got the Maui Pizza with ham, pineapple, and bacon. It was good as well. My teenagers had the chicken strips and Alfredo Penne Pasta and enjoyed them both. Finally, the calmari as an appetizer was good enough to order again. We sat outside on the deck and the view was ok but the service was great! Brianna was our waitress and her outgoing, positive attitude added to our great experience.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Visited Antonia' s for lunch and this place definitely lived up to it's billing. We both had salads and they were great. I love Greek food but wanted something light for lunch on a hot day and the salad with Greek-style bits of chicken fit the bill. The warm pita rounded out the meal nicely. The service was fast and pleasant. A nice find in a tourist town.