“Best pizza in Franklin”

Maple Knoll Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
“Best pizza in Franklin”
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Best pizza in Franklin!Friendly and accommodating staff,excellent service!

Charleston, South Carolina
“Hidden Gem..”
Reviewed October 11, 2010

I was staying in Bar Harbor and was in the mood for pizza and asked around. A few people that I spoke with had mentioned Maple Knoll Pizza. It was a little bit of a drive from Bar Harbor but definitely worth the drive. I went inside and Buzzy (the owner) greeted me and took my order. We sat there talking while I ordered a pizza and a calzone for my son. He handed me a menu which I was amazed at the selection. Anyways, buzzy was telling me about this product he makes called Relsa. I picked up a couple of jars while I was there. All I can say was WOW. Try this product. It will blow your doors in.
The food at MKP is top notch. I would definitely recommend getting away from the touristy restaurants in Bar Harbor and takle a ride out to Franklin.

boca raton, florida
“Best pizza in New England and don't forget to buy a jar of Relsa”
Reviewed October 5, 2007

This is awesome pizza - and an adorable setting too! If you are in the Bar Harbor area, make it a point to take a ride in the country and visit this place. Fantastic calzone too. They also make this organic product called Relsa - cross between salsa and relish with a zing to it. Don't leave without buying a jar or two. We've marinated with it and used it as a dip and it is just to die for. Enjoy!