“Great food, great specials”
Review of Jade Palace

Jade Palace
Ranked #24 of 39 Restaurants in Farmington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I have been a patron of this family-owned place for years, and it is one of the things I miss about Farmington. Michelle (the owner) and her family are very sweet, and I have never had a bad meal here. My daughter and I were regular lunchtime guests, and I would often order take-out for dinner. The appetizers are delicious, my favorites are the teriyaki steak and chicken fingers, and the crab rangoons are melt-in-your-mouth good. The pork fried rice was always fresh, hot and chock-full of tender pork. My son, who was not a fan of Chinese, would get the steak dinner with fries and he always said the steak was tender and flavorful. Beef with Broccoli was another favorite. The menu was full of choices, and they had a lunch/dinner buffet during the week. I will plan on visiting again when I head up there in August!

Reviewed March 4, 2012

People at work ordered from this restaurant for someone's going away party. I wish I had gone away from ordering. The chicken in garlic sauce had no flavor at all. The egg roll was tough and chewy. The rice was ok but not very good. My first and last time at this place :-(