“Beautiful environment, incredible food”

Orchid Thai restaurant
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Falmouth
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I picked up Takeout from Orchid Thai while I was photographing the restaurant for the magazine I work for. I photographed the Beef Macadamia, and the owner very kindly sent me home with this fabulously tender and delicious dish which was filled with macadamia nuts and a delicate, flavorful sauce. We also got the Crispy Pad Thai with chicken (YUM! and just the right amount of crispiness) as well as crab rangoon and veggie dumplings. Everything was impeccably done and delicious. The staff all seemed very well-trained and super friendly. The owner herself and the chef, Pom, personally spoke to me and greeted me. It was just great!

1  Thank CindyFW

Reviewed March 6, 2014

Went here for lunch with my mother and my son. The food was excellent, reasonably priced, and very good service. I will definitely be going here again.

1  Thank captaintodd
Reviewed March 4, 2014

We have been there several times with friends and have not been disappointed. It is a beautiful place and the food is wonderful...I love the spicy pan thai particularly! My husband absolutely adores this place and Thai food was never his preference before. The service and the place is so personal and the separate bar is a work of art.

1  Thank BonnieDow
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

We started with a special app: lettuce roll which has chicken, peanut sauce, cilantro and a wonderful sauce. A tofu and veggie soup followed and was simple, fresh and tasty. Our entrees were delicious : I had the tofu emerald with 2 star spice level and was wonderful with a variety of vegetables including beans, Bok choy, pea shoots, Chinese broccoli etc. it was fresh and clean. The other dish was the EvilPrince; fried tofu with chili sauce, green and red peppers etc.
The service is pleasant and enthusiastic.
Prices are very reasonable: most entrees are 14 to 20 dollars. Ours were 14. Apps are less than 10.
The atmosphere is modern and they have a separate bar area with seats and couches which is very comfortable and fun.

1  Thank Todabr
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Man this was a great dish. I ordered the fresh halibut done in ginge sauce and was not disappointed. The vegetables were done just right and the service was OK but they could use a little more help. The food was to die for. I love fresh fish and this was some of the freshest that I have had. I would recommend it for locals and visitors. The atmosphere and decor was pleasing to the eye.

1  Thank YellowDogLodge