“Predate beers and apps”

Description: Irish Themed family Pub & Restaurant
Windham, Maine, United States
“Predate beers and apps”
Reviewed July 8, 2014 via mobile

Great beer selection and food menu. We had the crab cake with scallops and they were amazing! Great little bar in falmouth. Will definitely be back!!

2 Thank Brooke521

Falmouth, Maine
“Get rid of the karaoke!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Walked into Madden's at 7:10 tonight with the kids for a quick dinner after sports practices. Should have turned around when I saw the karaoke guy setting up. The last time we got stuck there on Karaoke night we suffered through a loud dinner during which no one sang except for one guy who was so drunk he staggered to the mike and then proceeded to mumble until he finally slurred that he couldn't read the words. This was at 8 on a Thursday night. Needless to say we got the kids out of there. So, tonight made the mistake of sitting down. Sure enough, at 7:30 the disco lights came on and the music was blaring. It was impossible to have a conversation so we sat there and stared at each other while we waited until 8:05 for our food. At least no one attempted to sing! The food and service are mediocre so the draw here is that it is close to home for a (sometimes) quick meal. Save the Karaoke for the 9:00 crowd!

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MMB7522
Miami, Florida
“Quality ”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

Since they have updated their menu and adult beverages, I can honestly say this place has stepped it up.

Amazing food and great service.

Go to maddens if you want a bite and a drink.

2 Thank Dmor912
Maine
“Nothing special. No reason to return.”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Met some friends here on a Saturday night. The service was quite slow, even though the place was not full. No one coming over to check on the table to make sure new people got menus, or to take drink and food orders. My friends waited much longer than expected for their food. My drink was not what I had ordered. Food okay, but nothing any of us would return for. Waitress, to our surprise, put our tabs on one bill, without asking, in spite of the fact that we had clearly arrived in separate clusters, at separate times, and were not ordering together. No reason to return, but could be dragged back if that was where everyone wanted to meet. I would eat ahead of time!

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank heddlemaid
NH
“Just okay! Wouldn't get excited.”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

If this was helpful,please click the helpful button below.

Ambiance - plain, nothing exciting

Food - food was just about average. I didn't find the chicken in my salad edible however the guys I was with ate their burgers and said they were fine.

Service - waitress was great,by far the best part.

Parking - in a strip mall so no problem there.

Price - price was average. 4 lunches and sodas with tip 65$.

I would eat here again but I wouldn't say it would be my first choice in the area.

Visited October 2013